dita-sidsc message

Subject: REMINDER: OASIS DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC teleconference

To my semiconductor industry colleagues and fellow DITA adopters;

I apologize for duplicating this email to some of you who've sent me messages saying you're not going to be able to participate; I didn't want to start deleting names from the distribution list and accidentally remove an address that should be included.

Just a quick reminder regarding the time change for today's teleconference.

TELECONFERENCE TIME CLARIFICATION
Governing time zone: GMT
Scheduled time slot: 15:00 to 16:00 GMT
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM GMT
Make sure to calculate your offset from GMT correctly (for some reason, my Outlook configuration continues to choose the wrong time)! Using http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ as the authority, here's what I calculate:

Munich: CET = GMT+1 = 16:00 to 17:00

UK: WET = GMT+0 = 15:00 to 16:00

New York: EDT = GMT-4 = 11:00 to 12:00

Austin: CDT = GMT-5 = 10:00 to 11:00

Denver: MDT = GMT-6 = 09:00 to 10:00

San Jose: PDT = GMT-7 = 08:00 to 09:00

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Transportation & Standard Products Group, Microcontroller Division

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE49
Austin, TX 78735-8598
www.freescale.com
bob.beims@freescale.com

T:
F:
512 895 6956
512 895 3585

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary