dita-sidsc message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0004 Ask Don Day what deliverables ar...

DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC member,

Bob Beims has modified this action item.

Number: #0004
Owner: Bob Beims
Due: 25 Jul 2007

Comments:
Bob Beims  2007-07-24 16:15 GMT
Response from Don via email 24-July-2007:

You can check on the list of deliverables of the Learning SC, which I consider exemplary and close to what your industry would also produce
 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-learningspec

Their list probably includes considerations for tooling vendors, which may or may not apply to you (your members are largely end users of the markup, not implementors of the markup, as I understand it). So the list should reflect your constituency needs.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1876

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2007-07-24      www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.phpReference Document

- OASIS Open Administration