dita-sidsc message

Subject: New Wiki: "RoadMap"

Per my action item, I moved the "deliverables" information from the
Charter to a new page that will contain information regarding our "work
roadmap".

Please see http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Semiconductor/RoadMap when
you get a chance. If you don't have much time, at least view the list of
information types near the bottom of the page so we can begin to decide
what to accomplish first!

-regards,
Seth

Seth Park