dita-sidsc message

Subject: DITA Specialization Tutorial

For those of you who subscribe to the dita-users Yahoo! group, you've probably already seen this link. But for the rest of you, I want to point you to a very useful resource.

At a recent session of the Central Texas DITA Users Group (CTDUG), long-time XML guru Eliot Kimber did a live walk-through of the specialization process:

http://dita.xml.org/specialization-demo

There is some great insight captured in that 90-minute video. I strongly encourage everyone to watch it.

Unfortunately, the process of hosting the video on Google significantly degraded the image quality. If you'd like a higher-quality version, let me know and we'll see if we can figure out how to transfer the original to you (~1 GB).

Bob