dita-sidsc message

Subject: "RegisterSpecialization" ready.

Hi folks.

Per my action item, I have created
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/RegisterSpecialization.

I copied over the generic phase outline from the roadmap and began
providing register-specific information. I also copied in an instance of
the memoryMap.xsd so that we can begin to look at IP-XACT's structure.

There's a table near the top called "Discussion Topics." As we come up
with issues that do not directly pertain to current phase, we can note
them in that table. (Just a suggestion)

Seth Park
Information Architect
Microcontroller Division (MCD)