dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] Shift meeting schedule?

I didn't receive any objections to this proposal, so we'll go ahead and
change the meeting schedule.

Thanks,
Seraphim

-----Original Message-----
From: Larsen, Seraphim L [mailto:seraphim.l.larsen@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:17 AM
To: SIDSC Mailing List
Subject: [dita-sidsc] Shift meeting schedule?

Hi all,

Neither Bob nor I can attend the 19 Sept meeting.

We thought it might work to skip the 19 Sept meeting, and restart the
biweekly series of meetings on 26 Sept.

Thus, we'd meet every two weeks as follows:
	26 Sept
	10 Oct
	24 Oct
	etc.

If any of the members have a problem with this, let me know right away.

Thanks,
Seraphim Larsen
Intel Corporation * ECG TechComm
Chandler, AZ * (480) 552-6504
My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.