dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] Excel Spreadsheet Homework

Hi All,

I have modified Duane's last iteration of the spreadsheet as attached. I
have lined up Duane's elements with my elements using column C.  Also, I
have added some additional elements and more description to my elements.

Regards,
  Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ralph
PDTi      :: http://www.productive-eda.com

The information contained within this email is not considered the
intellectual property of Productivity Design Tools Inc. or IBM, and all
rights to this collaboration are public domain through the OASIS DITA
Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee and shall be posted to
the public repository of same upon conclusion.