dita-sidsc message

Subject: How can multiple people add revisions to a document?

Title: How can multiple people add revisions to a document?
Mary;

It’s me again! 8^D

Thanks for creating the “Contributions” folder in the SIDSC home page. I’ve uploaded an Excel spreadsheet there, which was originally sent via the dita-sidsc list by Duane Becker. On today’s conference call we made changes to the spreadsheet and I expected other members to be able to add new Revisions; but that doesn’t seem to be an option. I’ve poked around to find an “enable other SC members to modify” button since I was the original submitter, but either I’m missing it, or it ain’t there.

Can you give us some help once again? The document in question is @ http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/document.php?document_id=25629

Regards,
Bob Beims

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Transportation & Standard Products Group, Microcontroller Division

Freescale  Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD  OE49
Austin, TX  78735-8598

www.freescale.com
bob.beims@freescale.com
512-895-6956

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[ ]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary