dita-sidsc message

Subject: Spreadsheet work

I am now in the process of collating PDTi's and IBM's register information types columns into one common column
as per Jeremy's mapping. I'm appending some of the extra text from IBM's column in blue
to Jeremy's comments/descriptions. This is to preserve the hierarchy of PDTi's contribution.

Then I shall delete IBM's old column of information.

Then I shall add some cells to address Freescale's concerns.

Then I shall email the new spreadsheet back out to the sidsc list. Our next meeting is on the 24th,
I believe, so this shall give people some time to look over the 2.5-to-1 collation.

Duane K. Becker     IBM Burlington, Vermont
Phone 1-802-769-1892     Tie Line 446-1892
Cats know what we feel. They don't care, but they know.