dita-sidsc message

Subject: Re: DITA SIDSC TC Question

Title: Re: DITA SIDSC TC Question
Jae;

Hmmmm, that doesn’t sound like a very useful error message!

I see that you’ve made it through the oasis-open.org maze to join the SIDSC, which is great.

The next teleconference will be on 12/19 at 9:00 AM your time (I’m assuming you’ll be calling from Colorado). Seraphim Larsen has posted minutes from the last session (yesterday), which includes some “homework”. If you have questions, feel free to send them through the
dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org mail list.

Welcome to the party!

Regards,
Bob Beims

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Transportation & Standard Products Group, Microcontroller Division

Freescale  Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD  OE49
Austin, TX  78735-8598

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary