dita-sidsc message

Subject: TC expert review of first-pass specialization

Eliot;

Thanks for your offer to review the work we’ve done thus far in the SIDSC. Here are the work products we’d like to review on tomorrow’s teleconference:

1.    The SIDSC home page is here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc

2.    The component / memory map / register / bit field data pattern element set that we’ve identified is captured in a spreadsheet: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/document.php?document_id=26033

3.    The first-pass specialization for this element set is here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/document.php?document_id=26479

4.    Minutes from our last teleconference, where we decided we need expert help, are here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/download.php/26695/minutes20071219.html (I think you’ll find the discussion captured in the minutes helpful in understanding our request for help)

Let me know what further background info you need in order to get up to speed quickly on what we’ve been doing.

Regards,
Bob Beims

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Transportation & Standard Products Group, Microcontroller Division

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE49
Austin, TX 78735-8598

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary