dita-sidsc message

Subject: Open Source Register Maps

Hi All,

From the last meeting I had an action to look into some open source register maps from projects at OpenCores.org and also the LEON 2 project (although I dont see these actions on the SIDSC workgroup website).

I have located some PDFs which show open source register maps as referenced below.  There are likely many more open source register maps at opencores.org.  Note that since the URLs below are long and wrap past on line you may need to copy and paste them in chunks (rather than click on them) to view them in your browser.

OpenCores Ethernet MAC Core
http://opencores.org/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/ethernet/doc/eth_speci.pdf?rev=1.13;content-type=application%2Fpdf

OpenCores I2C Master Core
http://opencores.org/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/i2c/doc/i2c_specs.pdf?rev=1.3;content-type=application%2Fpdf