dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] Is anyone ready for tomorrow's teleconference?

Duane;

Congrats on getting the FrameMaker 8 license. I've been noticing increased traffic as of late on framemaker-dita@yahoogroups.com so you'll have folks to ask questions of.

Hopefully some folks are also blazing the trail ahead of you with respect to integrating specializations into the FrameMaker 8 environment ... see http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dita-users/message/9346 and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dita-users/message/9360 for some recent lively discussions.

Regards,
Bob

From: Duane K Becker [mailto:dkbecker@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:32 PM
To: Beims Bob
Cc: Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee

I have been totally swamped these last weeks, and would like a postponement.
I have not re-reviewed the register spreadsheet.
I now have a Framemaker 8 license, but havn't even had the time or chance to install it. Yowza!

Duane K. Becker     IBM Burlington, Vermont
Phone 1-802-769-1892     Tie Line 446-1892
I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of
cats is infinitely superior. - Hippolyte Taine

"Beims Bob" <bob.beims@freescale.com>

03/11/2008 02:19 PM

"Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee" <dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[dita-sidsc] Is anyone ready for tomorrow's teleconference?

Folks;

I apologize for the late notice, but I've been absolutely swamped for the last two weeks, and have not made much progress toward closing action items from the last teleconference. I know Jeremy has posted some info, but I haven't even had a chance to investigate the problem he ran into with the mailing list.

If I'm the only one delinquent in getting ready for the call, then let's go ahead an have it. But if the majority of us are still in overload mode, perhaps we should cancel / postpone this session in hopes of getting back to some progress two weeks from now.

You thoughts?

Regards,
Bob

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
Public
Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary