dita-sidsc message

Subject: Volunteers to help catch up on teleconference minutes?

SIDSC members;

The Live Meeting recording is available for replay, via the information at the end of this message. I don't know what I did in setting up the screen share, but in the replay my shared application window shows up as about a 1/4 screen "thumbnail". Weird ... but the audio is there, which is the most important content.

I'll listen through the session and post the minutes sometime in the next few days (unless someone preempts me). But we're also missing some past minutes postings that should be created in order to complete the historic record. Are there any volunteers to set aside 60 to 90 minutes to listen through one of the following recordings and capture the minutes?

I've attached a dita topic "template" that you could use to get started by loading it into your favorite DITA-aware editor. To post the 9 April minutes, I processed the topic through the Open Toolkit's XHTML transform and pushed that output to the SIDSC members area.

Here's a chance to publish your first DITA content for all the world to see! ;^)

Regards,
Bob

Bob Beims has invited you to view a Microsoft Office Live Meeting recording.

https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/freescale/view?id=sidsc-080423

Recording Details