dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] Using information from other open-standards bodies as OASIS reference materials

Mary;

Unless I missed the message, I haven't heard from anyone, so for now we'll proceed given your guidelines below.

Regards,
Bob

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:50 PM
To: Beims Bob; 'Don Day (IBM)'
Cc: 'Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee'

Hi Bob,

  Did you get an answer from Jamie? I don’t think there’s any problem as long as:

1)      The information is publicly available, and

2)      You don’t actually copy any of the information into your documents (other than cite as a reference).

Let me know if you haven’t gotten an official answer.

Regards,

Mary