dita-sidsc message

Subject: Component Documentation Effort

Hello brave colleagues!

Ok, we're waiting for the "official" word from Robert Anderson w.r.t. topic organization, but based on the information I do have, we can begin the following activities....

1) Sign up for elements to document. Use the wiki table at the following link to sign up: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Semiconductor/RegisterSpecialization/RegisterDocumentation

2) Create dita topics. I provided detailed instructions for how to create a reference topic for a given sidsc specialization element. a link to those instructions is provided on the wiki (see link above).

What you will need:
What you will NOT need:
Goals/Expectations:
Please sign up for as many elements as possible. If we all take 5 or 6, we can get it done quickly. After we get the topics created, we can build the map and start the review process.

We have a great chance of publishing this body of work before the end of the year!! Let's do it!!

Reporting Bugs
If you notice something suspect, record it at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Semiconductor/RegisterSpecialization/RegisterBugs.

-seth

seth park