dita-sidsc message

Subject: Email list slowness / weirdness

Folks;

The DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee members are experiencing problems with the OASIS mail list server. Delivery of messages is very slow, and some members aren't receiving messages at all.

Are there known problems with the mail server, or do I need to do more digging on our end?

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

DITA TC SIDSC Chair

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598
www.freescale.com
bob.beims@freescale.com

T:
F:
512 895 6956
512 895 3585

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary