dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] GAAAA!!! They moved the cheese again!

Hi Bob,
I'll summarize the points I raised in an email.
Regards,
Sheila

From: Beims Bob-RWBC70 [mailto:bob.beims@freescale.com]
Sent: 24 June, 2009 18:35
To: Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee
Subject: [dita-sidsc] GAAAA!!! They moved the cheese again!

SIDSC members;

My apologies ... today's telecon discussion was really good, and really important to capture for those who could not attend. Unfortunately, this was the first time I'd attempted to use Live Meeting 2007 to record the session, and I missed the second click required to start the recording.

So, we have no recording, and without a secretary, we have no notes. Hmmm... we'll have to count on email recollections to recover from my ineptitude.

Regards,
Bob

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
 Public
 Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
 Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary