dita-sidsc message

Subject: Re: [dita-sidsc] Add "fn" and "xref" to "bitFieldResetValue"

Title: Re: [dita-sidsc] Add "fn" and "xref" to "bitFieldResetValue"
Sounds like a very reasonable constraints relaxation to me.

Regards,
Bob

From: Park Seth-R01164 <R01164@freescale.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:25:10 -0700
To: Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee <dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org>

Folks, I'd like to allow <fn> (footnote) and <xref> to <bitFieldResetValue>.

Several of the examples I have use a footnote to provide additional information that is considered useful for the end user. <xref> would be necessary to reuse a note.

bitFieldResetValue is derived from <stentry>, so the content model is sound. Fallback processing based on the base DITA types would also be coherent.

-seth

seth park
information architect
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.