dita-sidsc message

Subject: Don't forget ... teleconference this Wednesday (10 March)!

SIDSC members;

I know it has been a while (4 months!) since our last teleconference, but I hope we’ve all been so busy implementing DITA at our respective companies that we’ll have a lot to catch up on this week.

In case you misplaced the earlier announcement regarding the upcoming session, follow this link for details: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/event.php?event_id=26750

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary