dita-sidsc message

Subject: 2011-01-19 teleconference recording available

SIDSC Members;

The recording of today's teleconference is available @ https://www117.livemeeting.com/cc/0000012249/view?id=sidsc-110119

However, the session only lasted 4 minutes, as there were only 3 attendees from Freescale as of 10:10 CST. Obviously my scheduling and email reflector SNAFUs conspired to keep this session from happening. Please accept my apologies.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what we should do at this point?

  1. Should we re-schedule today's call for two weeks out (next week is not available for me) on 2 February?
  2. Or should we wait until the next scheduled teleconference on 16 February?

Respectfully,

Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

cid:image001.gif@01CAF1C6.1B87BE60

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary