dita-sidsc message

Subject: SIDSC DTDs publicly available?

Hi John,

[I'm having trouble replying to mail on the OASIS site, so this may not be attached to the thread it's part of.]

The official DITA 1.2 specification points to the following locations for normative versions of the DITA 1.2 DTDs and XSD schemas:

This specification is related to:

OASIS DITA Version 1.2 DTDs (
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/os/DITA1.2-dtds.zip)

OASIS DITA Version 1.2 XML Schemas (
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/os/DITA1.2-xsds.zip)

So I would guess that we could put our DTDs and schemas in the same location.

Regards,
Nancy