dita-sidsc message

Subject: Re: [dita-sidsc] SIDSC 2011-05-11 teleconference cancellation?

Bob,

I can't meet today either.

Regards,

Annette

Annette Bauerle, PMP®
IBM ITSO Global Content Services
Home office: 802-644-2019
Office: 802-769-4223 • (T/L 446-4223) • Fax: 8-446-7147

From:        Beims Bob-RWBC70 <RWBC70@freescale.com>
To:        Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee <dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        05/11/2011 10:45 AM

SIDSC members;

Sorry for the short notice. Would anyone have a problem with canceling today's conference call? The Freescale team has been totally consumed with the deployment of new content management servers for the last few weeks (we went live Monday evening), so we've made no progress on our action items and are now in catch-up mode.

Noreen McMahan was going to demonstrate the use of the SIDSC design file, but she just finished up a 4-hour training for some of our folks in India, and my guess is that she'd appreciate a little more time to prepare said demo.

I'll go ahead and open the phone line in 15 minutes to say "hello" to anyone who doesn't see this message in time. But unless there are strong objections from anyone, we'll just say "hello, goodbye" …

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

cid:image001.gif@01CAF1C6.1B87BE60

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary