dita-sidsc message

Subject: 2011-08-31 teleconference recording available

SIDSC members;

For those who couldn't participate in last week's teleconference, the recording is available @

Since attendance this summer has been pretty light, here are links to prior sessions:

We've been having good discussions about where what we're all doing with respect to migrating to XML / DITA in general and SIDSC in particular. However, progress toward burning down our action item backlog is rather slow.

The next session is scheduled for 14-Sept, but I'll be participating in the Best Practices Conference during that time slot. We didn't reach consensus on how we'll handle next week's session, so I'll be posting a ballot to get everyone's input. Watch for that in the next few hour or so.

If anyone has the time to listen through the recordings above and could take notes, it might be really great to have text-based "minutes" for the others to review! 8^D

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

cid:image001.gif@01CAF1C6.1B87BE60

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary