dita-sidsc message

Subject: 2011-10-26 teleconference recording available

SIDSC members;

For those who couldn't participate in today's teleconference, the recording is available @

The primary focus of today's discussion was an introduction of Guy Perry of Freescale to the team, as Guy will be spending the next two months bringing our ArchSpec and LangSpec up-to-date so that we'll have a more mature set of information for those "on the outside looking in." We then spent a good deal of time providing the history of how the documents got started, grew, and then stalled. Finally, we wrapped up with some good discussion regarding adoption of DITA in general and the business case for adopting SIDSC specifically.

If anyone has the time to listen through the recordings above and could take notes, it might be really great to have text-based "minutes" for the others to review! 8^D

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary