dita-sidsc message

Subject: Re: [dita-sidsc] Groups - Ballot closed: "Proposal: inclusion of semiconductor industry-related specializations in DITA 1.3"

Sounds good to me!

Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 6, 2012, at 5:24 PM, "Nancy" <nancylph@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Thanks for setting up the ballot.  Given the result, I thought I would formally submit the proposal for consideration in 1.3, and contact Kris and Don about putting it on the agenda tomorrow or next week. Shall I do that?    And if they agree to put it on the agenda for tomorrow, shall I ping you to join the meeting?

Regards,
Nancy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM
To: nancylph@gmail.com

"Proposal: inclusion of semiconductor industry-related specializations in DITA 1.3" has closed.
Ballot Title: Proposal: inclusion of semiconductor industry-related specializations in DITA 1.3

Question
Please review the proposal wording below and approve submittion to the DITA Technical Committee. Suggesting a wording change or rejecting the proposal will require further input on your part.

Description
The SIDSC has been working for the past few years on specializations related to the semiconductor industry, and produced a set of specializations for registers and their component parts. While there are other specialized information types related to semiconductors that could be developed in the future, the SIDSC would like to have the ones already developed included as part of DITA 1.3, in order to make them 'official'. We think this will facilitate their adoption. The SIDSC is currently working on updating and improving the already-existing documentation for these modules, and expects to complete that work within the 1.3 time frame.

Voting Results
12 of 33 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Approve received 12 Votes - Suggest wording change received 0 Votes - Reject received 0 Votes The ballot received 0 comments.

View Results

Group: DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC
Date Opened: Wednesday, 1 February 2012 @ 9:00 am ET
Date Closed: Monday, 6 February 2012 @ 6:00 pm ET

Referenced Items
02175: Proposal: inclusion of semiconductor industry-related specializations in DITA 1.3 (29K) 2012-02-06 Download | View Details

--
Nancy Harrison