dita-sidsc message

Subject: Regrets

Hello,

John and I won’t be able to attend today’s meeting as we have a tool demonstration scheduled at the same time.

Our apologies,

Colin Maudry

Product Data Analyst and DITA Implementer

cid:image001.gif@01C91339.12F576B0

NXP Semiconductors    www.nxp.com

High Tech Campus 60, room 4.438, 5656 AG  Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Tel: +31 40 27 25833 Mobile: +31 646 53 94 33     colin.maudry@nxp.com