dita-sidsc message

Subject: 2012-05-23 teleconference recording

SIDSC members;

For those who couldn't participate in today's teleconference, the recording is available @

All of the discussion was regarding our preparation of an official proposal for the SIDSC specializations to be included in the DITA 1.3 specification. We ended that discussion without sufficient time to move on to any other business, so we adjourned a bit early.

Some important milestones:
  • Noreen McMahan and I will work to have the Proposal 13109 phase 2 document ready for review by the SC during the 6 June teleconference.
  • We'll target having the proposal document finalized during the 20 June teleconference.
  • Cheri Mullins committed to working through a general editorial review of the current Register Specializations Specification in order to maintain our (limited) momentum on finishing up the spec.

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary