dita-sidsc message

Subject: Re: [dita-sidsc] Groups - Event "OASIS DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC teleconference" modified

Hi,

At the last meeting I attended, I agreed to do some work on the DITA 1.3 proposal for Stage 2.  I've reorganized and simplified it a bit, though we need to discuss what we want to put in for some of the more substantive pieces.

I haven't checked the changes into Kavi, but I'm attaching the DITA and PDF versions to this mail.  Maybe we could get a chance to look at it at today's meeting?

Regards,
Nancy

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Bob Beims <rwbc70@freescale.com> wrote:
Submitter's message
I'm re-scheduling the session from 15-August to the following week, since I messed up and didn't connect everyone on the conference bridge!
-- Bob Beims
Event Title: OASIS DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC teleconference

Date: Wednesday, 22 August 2012, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Location: Teleconference
Description

Bi-weekly meeting of of the DITA SIDSC
(Hosted by Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.)

AUDIO CONFERENCE:

  1. Dial the appropriate Ready-Access phone number: https://conf.cfer.com/?startview=gos&sp_id=154&ac=3230710&an=8008671147 (click "Participant Login" to see the list of numbers)
  2. Enter 7-digit access code: 3230710

SCREEN SHARING:

https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/freescale/join?id=OASIS+DITA+SIDSC+Teleconference&role=attend

Please test / prepare your system before the teleconference begins @ https://www112.livemeeting.com/cc/test2007/join?id=LiveMeeting2007Test&role=attend&cn=user&pw=&recording_agreement=accepted&placewareLicenseCookie=true

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda
  1. roll call
  2. walk through the DITA 1.3 Proposal 13109 document revision
  3. hear Cheri Mullins' report on her editorial pass on the SIDSC Register Specialization work
  4. as time allows, continue with review comment disposition
  5. adjorn

Owner: Bob Beims
Group: DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC groups. Public Event Link

Referenced Items
wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Semiconductor/RoadMap (no size) 2011-01-11 Download | View Details
dita-sidsc (no size) 2012-02-29 Download | View Details