dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] Groups - Event "OASIS DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC teleconference" modified

It also would be good to make some more progress accepting, rejecting, and/or clarifying the current comments.

From: dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Nancy
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:21 AM
To: Bob Beims
Cc: dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

At the last meeting I attended, I agreed to do some work on the DITA 1.3 proposal for Stage 2.  I've reorganized and simplified it a bit, though we need to discuss what we want to put in for some of the more substantive pieces.

I haven't checked the changes into Kavi, but I'm attaching the DITA and PDF versions to this mail.  Maybe we could get a chance to look at it at today's meeting?

Regards,
Nancy