dita-sidsc message

Subject: 2013-06-19 telecon regrets

Folks, I won't be able to participate this week, as right now I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of a grandchild. My wife is at the hospital while I take care of the 4 siblings (crazy me). We won't be getting back to Austin with enough lead time for me to prepare for the telecon in addition to digging out from under a few days of unanswered email.

If someone else could chair in my stead, that would be great. Feel free to send me an email if you're available to do so. Otherwise we'll need to cancel (again).

Bob