dita-sidsc message

Subject: Quick question regarding SVN access and IE

Folks,

I’m doing a little more investigation regarding problems accessing the specification PDF on the OASIS SVN server via IE. I’m wondering if the following might be a workaround. There are two URLs related to the SVN repository, one is the “direct” URL and the other is the “web view” URL. I’ve tended to publish the “web view” form, but perhaps IE will work better with the “direct” form?

Could someone with IE check the direct link and let me know if that works for you?

Thanks,
Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE30
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary