Subject: unable to dial in

I posted this in chat to Gershon and then to all participants, but apparently no one is watching chat.

My IP phone on PC is not communicating with the server due to "temporary restrictions". I tried to use Skype, but I see no meeting number in the invitation, and entering the numeric equivalent of dita does not work.

For the future, the invitation should please include an access code just in case someone is in a situation where they have to use skype and the system can't dial their number.

    /Bruce