Subject: RE: [dita-techcomm] Technical Communication meeting -- May 2

Gershon and I have had some difficulty coordinating our schedules over the past several weeks to discuss the troubleshooting information type. I do have something I want to share with you all but I will be in the air during tomorrow’s call. I hope to hook up with Gershon and have something ready to present to the group at our May 16 meeting.

I am encouraged by some of the other inputs including the IBM and HP structures as I feel they align somewhat with what we’ve been working on in the BusDocs subcommittee. It’s unfortunate that I cannot join you tomorrow. Have a great meeting.

Cheers,

Rob Hanna
Call: +1 (416) 723-4183
http://www.innovatia.net/images/esig/twitter.gifFollow me on Twitter

From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 6:43 PM
To: DITA Tech Comm SC

Hello All,

Don't forget our committee meeting Monday, May 2. You should already have the Outlook notice. I've attached the material I promised about the HP Problem-Solving information type. We'll review tomorrow in our continued discussion of troubleshooting topics.

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD

President

Comtech Services, Inc.