Subject: FW: Meeting Transcript for DITA Technical Communications SC

Hi all,

We had only 6 folks on the call today, so we didn't have a business meeting.

I had regrets from JoAnn Hackos, Mariana Alupului, Darryl Tewes, Kristen Eberlein.

Our next meeting will be on June 13, since May 30 is a holiday in the USA.

I will be populating the troubleshooting wiki page with use case, and will announce to the list when it's ready for review and for other to add/comment to the use cases. We are hoping to make progress on the troubleshooting item on the list during the next month, so that we can discuss in detail the outcome of our research and development next time we meet.

Cheers,
Gershon

-----Original Message-----
From: Gershon Joseph (gerjosep)
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 6:14 PM
To: Gershon Joseph

Meeting Transcript for DITA Technical Communications SC

Basic Meeting Information:
Meeting Topic: DITA Technical Communications SC
Host: Gershon Joseph
Meeting number:  203 715 978
Start Time: Monday, May 16, 2011 10:57:06 AM(GMT -4:00)
End Time: Monday, May 16, 2011 11:14:02 AM(GMT -4:00)
Meeting URL: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales

Attendee List:
David Helfinstine, Rob Hanna, Gershon Joseph, Debbie Novick, Bruce Nevin, PaulG,

Agenda: