Subject: Offline discussion on troubleshooting

Hi all,

During yesterday's SC meeting, I took the action to continue our discussion of how to leverage shortdesc (of figure out some other means) to achieve the gradual disclosure and reuse Rob is aiming at.

If you are interested in participating in this offline meeting, please email me and I'll include you in the invite.

Thanks,
Gershon