Subject: Groups - Troubleshooting note proposal draft uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi, here's the draft proposal for the troubleshooting note that Bob and I came up with. We used the DITA topic template to create the proposal. If this should be in the table format instead on the wiki, let me know and I can do that as well. I'll put a link to this from the Troubleshooting page on the wiki.
Thanks,
Sue
-- Susan Blaisdell
Document Name: Troubleshooting note proposal draft

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Susan Blaisdell