Subject: DITA Tech Comm SC Meeting -- Monday 14 May 2012

Hi All,
We will meet tomorrow, Monday 14 May, to complete discussion of our proposals. See the agenda on the wiki page:

See you tomorrow. Remember that we have a new login from Jane Credlund.

Here is the telecom number just in case.

  1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
    http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
    2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
    Code followed by the # sign.

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.