Subject: Regrets for Today's meeting

Greetings,

Regrets to today’s 7/9 meeting.

- Dave H.

Dave Helfinstine

DHelfinstine@ptc.com

From: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Park Seth-R01164
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 8:31 AM
To: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-techcomm] Agenda 7/9: TechComm SC

TechComm SC:

Earlier this week, the TC unanimously approved our <tasktroubleshooting> element proposal for Stage 3. At the SC call on Monday, July 9, we'll talk about the next steps and get an update on the two major Stage 1 proposals that we are championing:

  • Release Management (Seth Park)

o    http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/ReleaseManagementWiki

  • Troubleshooting topic (Bob Thomas)

o    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-techcomm/document.php?document_id=45867

o    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-techcomm/document.php?document_id=45866

Have a great weekend, and we'll see you bright and early Monday!