Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Will there be a subcommittee meeting today? (end of message)

Please do so, Jane.
It's been very difficult for me lately,
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

On Feb 18, 2013, at 8:41 AM, "Jane Credland (jcredlan)" <jcredlan@cisco.com> wrote:

Shall I send out a cancellation for today's meeting then?

I hope your mother is well, and that you enjoy your grandchildren.

Jane

From: JoAnn Hackos <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>
Date: Monday, February 18, 2013 7:32 AM
To: Jane Credland <jcredlan@cisco.com>
Cc: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>, "dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Yes, sorry I was caring for my mother all last week and did not see Seth's post. I have a house full of grandchildren today.

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

On Feb 18, 2013, at 8:31 AM, "Jane Credland (jcredlan)" <jcredlan@cisco.com> wrote:

JoAnn,

The email from Seth included in Kristen's email said that he couldn't attend today as he had a mandatory work meeting.

With you, Seth, Tom and Sue unable to attend, perhaps we should cancel this week's meeting. It doesn't sound like we'll have a quorum.

Jane