Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Reminder: TechComm SC telecon Monday 3/18

Hi All,
I just uploaded to Kavi and sent out the draft of the Troubleshooting topic for the DITA 1.3 Architectural Specification. Please review in time for the meeting on Monday.

Thanks,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

From: Park Seth-R01164 <R01164@freescale.com>
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:38 AM
To: DITA Tech Comm SC <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Folks.

Just a quick reminder to join the TechComm SC teleconference this coming Monday.

JoAnn will be traveling and out of cell range, so she’s asked me to make sure we’re making progress on our reviews. Thanks to Stan for already having completed his review tasks!!

Also, please review (if you haven’t already) Michael Priestley’s email about reusing portions of structural specializations via domain mechanism: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/email/archives/201303/msg00036.html.

Our implementation of the Troubleshooting task will depend on the viability of this proposal. Thanks to Michael for getting it out!

-seth