Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Troubleshooting topic for the architectural spec

Hi JoAnn,

I like it. My comments are embedded in the attached file.

Best Regards,

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:12 PM, JoAnn Hackos <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com> wrote:
Hi All,
Here is my first draft of the troubleshooting topic comparing the three elements/attributes. I need one more example and would appreciate someone adding one. Should be a step troubleshooting that follows a step result.

How about helping? Any other comments, especially additions, are welcome.

Thanks,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President