Subject: OASIS DITA Technical Communication SC - Meeting Monday 8 July 2013

Hello All,
We need to review Bob Thomas's Stage 2 proposal briefly. It will be up for discussion at the TC on Tuesday this week, I hope. We also need to continue our discussion of Tom Cihak's proposal for release management data.
Please review Tom's and Bob's proposal for the meeting.

Best
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President