Subject: Groups - Release management stage 2 proposal files uploaded

Submitter's message
I have uploaded a package with updated release management stage 2 proposal files (.pdf, .dita, .png). Most of the changes are to the content model parts of the spec.

Thanks to Bob for reviewing the DTD-like element specification. He made some very helpful suggestions which I incorporated. I have included this with an updated figure in a new proposal draft.
-- Tom Cihak
Document Name: Release management stage 2 proposal files

Description
Updated release management stage 2 proposal files (.pdf, .dita, .png) for
DITA 1.3 feature 13102.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Tom Cihak