Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Release management: additional benefit

I like it.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

On Jul 31, 2013, at 3:25 PM, "Cihak Thomas-R65612" <R65612@freescale.com> wrote:

Here’s another benefit statement we might consider adding to the release management proposal. Please read it over and let me know what you think.

In an HTML or infocenter presentation, having release notes at the topic level would facilitate a per-topic history display such as is often found on wiki sites. For example, rather than have a release notes section for an entire document, as appropriate for a PDF presentation, infocenter release notes could be displayed in a separate history tab for each topic.

Thank you.

with best regards

Tom Cihak

NMG Information Development