Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Release Management Stage 3 proposal draft 1 available for review

Hi Tom,

I amended my proposal so that language specification topics now contains attribute tables. For troubleshooting and all of its descendants, the attribute definitions are the same as the elements above them in the class inheritance-chain. Therefore, I downloaded the language specification and copied and pasted the those attribute tables into the new topics. I also had to copy the spec's common folder to be a sibling to the folder where I built my proposal outputs. I did this so that the conrefs in the copied attribute tables would resolved during the build.

If you have questions about this, please don't hesitate to follow up with me by email or by voice.

Best Regards,
Bob