Subject: Re: Review of Troubleshooting

Thanks JoAnn. I have cut in all of your comments.

Best Regards,
Bob

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:35 AM, JoAnn Hackos <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com> wrote:
Bob et al.
Looks very good. However, can we really say it has no dependencies? Isn't it dependent on Michael Priestley's proposal for the steps domain.

Minor edits
Found one typo on page 16 of the PDF in the same. Find replaceing and change to replacing.

Page 17| extra comma before the word "condition" in troublebody

Page 18 no commas around "or clarify" in condition

Sorry the clumsy.
Still working at home

JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA Europe Conference 2013 in Munich, Germany November 18-19. More information at:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/DITAeurope/2013/index.htm

--
Bob Thomas
+1 720 201 8260