Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] User on Yahoo suggests substep as a child of choice and within choicetable

This is likely a good 2014 project for the Tech Comm SC.
Joann

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA NA Conference 2014 in Seattle, Washington April 28-30. More information at:

http://www.cm-strategies.com/2014/index.htm

From: Kristen Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:38 AM
To: DITA Tech Comm SC <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

I can bring this up at a TC meeting in the new year. I certainly struggled with this when I was an information developer.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)