Subject: Simplified DITA Discussion

Hi Michael --

We've had lively discussions in the TechComm SC about simplifying the experience of authors in DITA. Ideally we'd love to see a constrained environment that did not supplement or repurpose the semantic markup already familiar to writers. We suspect that some of the work that you've been doing with the post-1.3 Lightweight DITA project may intersect with our interests; some may not.

Anyway, we wanted to invite you to some future TechComm SC meeting to compare notes on what's happening between you project and our SC.

What's the best way to approach scheduling a get-together?

Thanx,
Stan