Subject: RE: Please send me your draft of the Release Management feature article

Hi Tom.

I recall having this issue as well. You can either change the extension to “.bat.txt” or use the SVN repository for storing/sharing these files.

-seth

From: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Hackos, Joann
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 11:03 AM
To: DITA Tech Comm SC

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD

President

Comtech Services Inc.

710 Kipling Street, Suite 400

Denver, CO 80215

303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA Europe 2014 conference in Munich, Germany November 18-19. More information at:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/DITAeurope/2014/index.htm

From: Thomas Cihak <tom.cihak@freescale.com>
Date: Monday, October 13, 2014 at 10:00 AM
To: JoAnn Hackos <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>

Hi JoAnn,

This time my mail program told me I had sent a prohibited file type: .bat. So I'm resending just the proposal without the XQuery attachment in case it threw them all away.

Please let me know what happened so I can take precautions next time.

Thanks.

tc